CCLS Southern Region
Supporting Rock, Green, Iowa,
Lafayette and Sauk Counties
The Southern Region which consists of Rock County has served a variety of individuals since the mid 1980s. Almost 20 individuals are served by over 40 staff whose main goal is to provide a strong foundation of advocacy and education so that their support can be faded, providing those we serve with the greatest levels of independence possible.
Individualized Services and Supports
- Unique alternative day services
- Individualized services in a variety of settings including: Supportive home care, non-licensed homes with one to two individuals receiving 24 hour supports and can provide programs such as Adult Family Homes (AFH), Community Based Residential Facilities (CBRF) and Independent Living Programs (ILP)
- Services structured to meet individual needs instead of expecting individuals to fit into our service structure
- Person-centered supports that encourage independence in areas including, but not limited to: personal cares, community integration, daily living skills, socialization, health monitoring, paraprofessional counseling, money management, meal preparation, transportation, medication assistance, recreation and leisure activity skills
- CCLS’ Southern Region is willing and able to expand services and supports to neighboring counties of Green, Lafayette, Iowa, Richland and Sauk
- Currently support almost 20 adults
- Diagnoses vary: Down Syndrome, mild/moderate/severe cognitive disorder, behaviorally challenged, epilepsy, autism, brain injury, quadriplegia, paraplegia, cerebral palsy, varying mental health disorders, dementia, physical disabilities, attention deficit disorder, learning disability, Prader-Willi and other conditions
- Anticipate growth in expanding supports for children with special needs and frail elderly
Why Choose CCLS Southern Region
- Provide dignified and respectful services that promote independence.
- Provide the type of support that is needed, when it’s needed, where the person is instead of insisting people move unnecessarily to fit into our service structure.
- Strong commitment to providing high quality services in the most efficient, time-sensitive manner possible.
- Promote and accept new challenges.
- Make every effort to assist each person in reaching their highest level of independence.
- Professional, compassionate, innovative, creative, devoted, flexible staff that are always willing to learn.
- Strong focus on the rights of each person and assisting each person to exercise those rights with the level of assistance needed.
- Unified staff have an energy and passion for this work that is evident in the services delivered.