CCLS North Western Region
Supporting Buffalo, Trempealeau, Jackson, Clark, Pepin,
Eau Claire, Chippewa, Dunn, Pierce and St. Croix Counties
In January 2008, CCLS' expansion continued with the inception of a new region called the North Western Region. This region split off of the Western Region and provides supports to clients in Buffalo, Trempeleau, Jackson, Clark, Pepin, Eau Claire, Chippewa, Dunn, Pierce and St. Croix Counties. The first programs in these counties were opened in 1978 (Jackson County) and 1980 (Trempeleau County).
Currently, the North Western Region provides supports to more than 35 individuals in residential programs such as one- and two-bed Adult Family Homes, three- to four-bed Adult Family Homes, and 24-hour support programs. In addition our quality staff also provides day services, daily living skills training, and respite services.
Individualized Services and Supports
- Individualized services that support clients in Adult Family Homes, two person programs, and Independent Living Programs.
- Person-centered supports that encourage independence in personal cares, community integration, daily living skills, socialization, health monitoring, paraprofessional counseling, money management, meal preparation, transportation, medication assistance, recreation and leisure activity skills and mobility training.
- Day Services are also available.
- CCLS is able to expand.
- Currently support adults with developmental disabilities and/or physical disabilities, mental disorders, and traumatic brain injury.
- Diagnoses vary and can include: Down Syndrome, mild/moderate/severe cognitive disorder, epilepsy, autism, brain injury, quadriplegia, paraplegia, cerebral palsy, varying mental health disorders, cerebral vascular accident (stroke), dementia, physical abnormalities, attention deficit disorder, learning disability, blindness, contractures, and other conditions.
- Expanding supports in this new region.
Why Choose CCLS North Western Region
- Provide dignified and respectful services that promote independence.
- Promote and accept new challenges.
- Support each client to attain their personal goals/outcomes.
- Staff is professional, compassionate, innovative, creative, devoted, flexible, well-trained, and continuously learning.