CCLS Eastern Region
Supporting Sheboygan, Ozaukee, Washington,
Waukesha, Walworth and Jefferson Counties
The Eastern Region continues to evolve to meet the needs of the individuals we are committed to serving. Beginning with traditional Community Based Residential Facilities (CBRF) settings in the Waukesha County area, this region has served a variety of individuals since the late 1970s. More recently, the region has expanded to provide day services, come-in supports, and small home services for those with more challenging behavioral concerns. Over 80 individuals are served by approximately 60 staff whose main goal is to provide a strong foundation of advocacy and education so that their support can be faded, providing those we serve with the greatest levels of independence possible.
Individualized Services and Supports
- Unique alternative day services
- Individualized services in a variety of settings including: Adult Family Homes (AFH), Community Based Residential Facilities (CBRF), certified homes with one to two individuals receiving 24 hour supports, Independent Living Programs (ILP) and supportive home care programs
- Services structured to meet individual needs instead of expecting individuals to fit into our service structure
- Person-centered supports that encourage independence in areas including, but not limited to: personal cares, community integration, daily living skills, socialization, health monitoring, paraprofessional counseling, money management, meal preparation, transportation, medication assistance, recreation and leisure activity skills
- CCLS’ Eastern Region is willing and able to expand services and supports to neighboring counties of Jefferson, Walworth, Washington, Racine, Kenosha, and Ozaukee
- Currently support over 80 children and adults
- Diagnoses vary: Down Syndrome, mild/moderate/severe cognitive disorder, behaviorally challenged, epilepsy, autism, brain injury, quadriplegia, paraplegia, cerebral palsy, varying mental health disorders, dementia, physical disabilities, attention deficit disorder, learning disability, Prader-Willi and other conditions
- Anticipate growth in expanding supports for children with special needs and frail elderly
Why Choose CCLS Eastern Region
- Provide dignified and respectful services that promote independence.
- Provide the type of support that is needed, when it’s needed, where the person is instead of insisting people move unnecessarily to fit into our service structure.
- Strong commitment to providing high quality services in the most efficient, time-sensitive manner possible.
- Promote and accept new challenges.
- Make every effort to assist each person in reaching their highest level of independence.
- Professional, compassionate, innovative, creative, devoted, flexible staff that are always willing to learn.
- Strong focus on the rights of each person and assisting each person to exercise those rights with the level of assistance needed.
- Unified staff have an energy and passion for this work that is evident in the services delivered.
CCLS’ Eastern Region is always willing to meet with an individual and their family or other support people to consider us as a service provider, even if the needs are different from the individuals we currently serve.