CCLS Central Region
Supporting Dodge, Green Lake, Columbia,
Marquette, Waushara, Adams, Juneau Counties
CCLS’ Central Region opened our first Community Based Residential Facility in Beaver Dam, WI in 1991. This home still operates as a CBRF with eight clients – three of whom are original residents of the home.
Since 1991, we have expanded our services to serving individuals in their own apartments and homes with live-in or come-in supports. In 1995, our services grew to include individuals who had experienced traumatic brain injury. In 2003, we started a Day Service for individuals with traumatic brain injury and other special needs in Dodge County.
In 1998, CCLS initiated services in Green Lake County. Currently, more than 50 staff members in the Central Region provide services and supports for more than 40 individuals. With the planned move into Family Care in the next year, we are anticipating much growth.
Individualized Services and Supports
- Unique daily living skills/community activity program.
- Individualized services that support clients in Adult Family Homes, Community Based Residential Facilities, two-person programs, apartment settings, Independent Living Programs and Supportive Home Care programs.
- Person-centered supports that encourage independence in personal cares, community integration, daily living skills, socialization, health monitoring, paraprofessional counseling, money management, meal preparation, transportation, medication assistance, and recreation and leisure activity skills.
- CCLS able to expand services and supports to neighboring counties.
- Currently support adults with developmental disabilities and/or physical disabilities
- Diagnoses vary and can include: Down Syndrome, mild/moderate/severe cognitive disorder, epilepsy, autism, brain injury, quadriplegia, paraplegia, cerebral palsy, varying mental health disorders, cerebral vascular accident (stroke), dementia, physical abnormalities, attention deficit disorder, learning disability, blindness, contractures and other conditions.
- Supporting children with special needs and frail elderly are services CCLS is exploring
Why Choose CCLS Central Region
- Provide dignified and respectful services that promote independence
- Promote and accept new challenges
- Support each client to attain personal goals/outcomes
- Staff is professional, compassionate, innovative, creative, devoted, flexible, well trained and continuously learning
- Focus is on the rights of the individual
- Unified staff explores all possibilities to enrich clients’ lives