CCLS Services & Supports
Creative Community Living Services is a provider of services and supports for individuals with disabilities, traumatic brain injury, mental health and aging concerns. We provide you person-centered, individualized community supports. Each individual's needs, strengths, and desires are considered, and we work together with you to build supports around them.
Our goal at CCLS is to assist you in maintaining and expanding your independence. Our services are suited to fit your needs—for example, help with your personal cares, budgeting/finances and menu planning/meal preparation. We encourage social interaction and use community resources to plan activities.
- Supportive Home Care - Services received in your home such as personal cares, homemaking and chore assistance
- Daily Living Skills Training - Teaching you skills to build your independence in your daily life routine
- Independent Living Programs - Staff provide come-in support and on-call availability
- Adult Family Homes – Assisted living in one and two bed certified homes or three and four bed state licensed facilities.
- Community Based Residential Facilities – Assisted living in five to eight bed state licensed homes
- Case/Care Management - As designated by certain counties or Managed Care Organizations
- Comprehensive Community Services
- Respite Services
- Non-medical Transportation
- Supported Employment Services – Assessments, job development, job skill training, job coaching
- Pre-Vocational Services
- Recreational service s
- Nurse Services
- Day Services
Department of Vocational Rehabilitation
Care Wisconsin MCO
Western Wisconsin Cares MCO
Milwaukee Cty Department on Aging MCO
Milwaukee Cty Disability Services Division
Community Cares Central Wisconsin MCO
Southwest Family Care Alliance MCO
Community Care Inc.MCO
Dane County Human Services
Rock County Human Services
Waupaca County Human Services
Juneau County Human Services
We believe that you should be actively involved in choosing and implementing services and those services should be delivered in the least restrictive environment available.
Your case manager, staff with the Aging and Disability Resource Center and/or our staff will conduct an assessment of your skills and needs. The program and the type of services offered to you are based on that initial assessment. Be assured that as your needs and desires change, our staff will work to ensure you receive the most appropriate supports.