Clients & Circles of Support
How to Find Services and Supports
Please contact CCLS at any time with questions, for information, and for guidance in finding services for you or a friend. A CCLS Area Director from your region in Wisconsin is a helpful resource for you.
Click on contact us to find the appropriate person to phone, email or write.
You may also call your county’s Department of Human Services or Aging and Disability Resource Center if available.
Visit our helpful links page for more information, including:
- Your County’s Human Services
- Family Care Managed Care Organizations
- Aging and Disability Resource Centers
- Wisconsin Department of Human Services
- Advocacy/Organizations/Other Agencies