Isn't it time you felt good about your job?
CCLS offers various types of residential and non-residential supports to people with disabilities. These supports are offered in small settings, ranging in size from eight-bed group homes to services in an individual’s own home. We are proud of our small ration of staff to consumers, and in many cases we offer double coverage. We see our staff as part of a cohesive team, working together to provide the best supports possible. CCLS offers state-certified training, plus on-the-job informal training. We believe that a well-supported, well-trained employee is vital to consumer success.
Meaningful Work for an Established Employer
Working at CCLS means more than just putting in your time and getting a paycheck. It’s about supporting people as they work to reach their potential. In doing that,we believe that you’ll reach yours as well.
As an employer, we offer you:
- Work that promotes individuality and independence
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Employee-oriented company
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within a stable organization
- A variety of available work schedules and environments
- The opportunity to know that you can make a difference in the lives of others